So you’ve got all this great content on your web site – blog posts, photos and videos – but can’t figure out why no one is watching or reading them? Well, it’s not enough anymore to have them just living on your website or Facebook page – you’ve got to hustle your content through a little thing we call content marketing.
Content marketing can include anything from social media contests, distributing online press releases, hosting a Twitter party or working with bloggers – and it all starts with strategy.
Digital and Social Media Strategies
Our first step will be to develop a social media strategy that will address the brand story, key messages and overall voice. A consistent voice can:
- Communicate value, authority, energy, professionalism, and personality
- Underscore organizational values and objectives
- Make your organization more memorable.
The results of developing a social media strategy will include:
- Having established measurable goals
- An identified target audience and an understanding of where they are online
- Defining what you stand for and how you are going to provide value to your target audience
- A plan for a consistent style and tone for your social content
Once we’ve nailed down your social media and digital content strategy, then we can start all the really fun stuff – campaigns.
Digital and Social Media Campaigns
Why should you run a campaign around your content? Key benefits of running promotions & contests include:
- Boosting engagement with your current audience
- Helping your EdgeRank and get future content seen more often
- Incentivizing new users to Like your Page
- Promoting a new product
- Bringing to life your unique selling propositions
- Building awareness
Social Media Marketing
- Custom content, including blog posts
- Facebook promotions and contests
- Twitter parties
- Pinterest content
- Online PR and distribution